Friday, November 28, 2008

•!!!ThAnKsGiViNg!!!•

I didn't like my cards!














Lexee and I had so much fun on Thanksgiving at Grandma Max's! We did cheer stunts with HaNnAh, SyDnEe, KaImBrI, and ReBeCcA they were the flyers! We did a pancake stunt, and we even lifted Hannah and Kaimbri into and EXTENTION even though they were a little scared to stand up! I was the back spot for all of the lil' kids, Lauren was the front spot Kayla was a base and so was Lexee! We all flew too! Although McKayla dropped us when she was backspotting! We also took pics of us jumping off the tractor that was pretty fun!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! Have a great THANKSGIVING! Love your blog it is so cute!Have a great weekend! In one of your pictures I thought that McKayla was one of your cousins until I looked up in another picture and saw that it wasn't! OoPs! Sorry they sorta looked a like! But happy thanksgiving and really cute blog I loved it! Well ttyl see you on monday! or sooner! lol! Love you tonz in a friend day! Have a great day! lol

lexee said...

I love the pics so cute I had so much fun jummping off that trackter. even though I was a little scared that it might brake lol hoppe your new year is going good. hope to see you soon. luv ya